Yoga Teacher Training that Meets Your Needs
The journey of becoming a yoga teacher begins with your own healing, transformation, and growth. It begins with diving deeper in your yoga practice to bring forth the best version of yourself. We recognize that completing a program like this is a big step. Know that you are enough, and you can do this. And we are there to help guide you through process.
At Inspiritus Yoga, we will give you all the tools you need, all the support you need, and all the information that you need to feel fully equipped and prepared to teach.
Our newly revamped training program meets you exactly where you are to get you where you want to go. Whether you want to learn more about Gentle & Level 1 Yoga, earn a Level 1 Yoga Teacher certificate, add to your existing credentials, or pursue a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher certificate, we have a proven method to get you there.
What Makes Our Yoga Teacher Training Special
There are several things that make our program unique.
- We offer several levels of training, ranging from a Level 1 Certificate all the way up to our 300/500 M-AYST Master’s training.
- With our online training programs, you can take your training from anywhere in the world. We also have three training centers to choose from for in-person training in Chandler, AZ, Detroit, MI and Saskatoon, SK.
- We provide personalized mentoring throughout. Your mentor will guide you through the development of your yoga teacher practice, leadership skills, and personal growth. Having a mentor improves your learning and retention, maintains accountability, and provides ongoing support throughout your training experience.
- We keep our class sizes small. Because we provide individual mentoring during training, we limit our class size to 12-15 students. A small cohort helps to develop supportive relationships while ensuring that you get the most out of your training experience.
- We have been training instructors since 2011, and our training model works because we invest in our trainees and make their success our utmost priority.
- You can choose either of our two training tracts: Inspirational or Christ-Centered. If you plan to teach in a studio, gym, fitness center, community center, or school, the Inspirational tract might be the right fit for you. If you are planning to teach yoga at a church or in a faith-based environment, then the Christ-Centered tract might interest you. No matter what your spiritual path, there is a place for you in this training program.
- We are a registered yoga school with the Yoga Alliance. If you complete the 200 Hour YTT, you can able to register with the Yoga Alliance as an RYT 200.
Our Yoga Teacher Training consists of five courses (modules) in total, each focusing on different elements of yoga teacher development. Each course can be taken independently, or you can take all five to earn a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher certificate in Inspirational or Christ-Centered Yoga. Because we are a Registered Yoga School, this also enables you to register with the Yoga Alliance as an RYT-200 upon successful completion of the program.
Check out the courses below to “build your own” training experience!
Yoga Teacher Training Modules & Schedule
Level 1 Yoga Workshop & Certification – October 2022
The word yoga comes from the word yuj which means to join together and bring into harmony. It’s a practice that unites us and connects us to our innate wholeness – mind, heart, body and spirit. It also helps us bring forth the best version of ourselves. And as a yoga teacher, we can help others do the same!
This workshop and certification course provides a safe and interactive learning environment to grow in your understanding of yoga fundamentals. It also provides an opportunity to dive deeper into your yoga practice and will prepare you to teach Gentle and Level 1 yoga classes if you are interested in getting certified to teach.
- Yoga history, philosophy, and terminology
- Instruction in Gentle & Level 1 postures
- Applied yoga anatomy
- Instruction in Gentle & Level 1 touch/assists
- Basic class design and messaging
- Marketing and promotion
You can participate in this training either in person (using precautions) or online via Zoom.
- In-Person in Chandler, AZ or Online via Zoom – October 20-23, 2022
- Click here for training schedule
Investment: $600 US. Payment arrangements available as coordinated with training center leader. Discounts offered for existing teachers. Repeat this module for 50% off!
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program is designed for those who want to deepen their yoga knowledge and practice, strengthen and deepen their spiritual connection, and equip teachers interested in teaching Inspirational or Christ-Centered yoga classes.
Training consists of five modules in total, each focusing on different elements of yoga teacher development. Each module includes practical instruction, personal study and practice, and mandatory homework. Successful completion of all five modules leads to two certificates, including a Level 1 Certificate (L1CYT) as well as a 200 Hour Certificate in Inspirational (CYT) or Christ-Centered yoga (CCYT). In addition, your certificate enables you to register as an RYT-200 with the Yoga Alliance.
Our program is an international program, available to anyone, anywhere in the world. All of the modules are offered in an online format, including the two Yoga Camps. We provide mentoring throughout and limit attendance to no more than 10 trainees in order to build a safe and supportive community and ensure that you get the most out of your training experience.
Training Modules Include (download Information Packet below for course descriptions):
- Level 1 Yoga Certification: October 2022
- Foundations of Yoga: January 2023
- Teacher Ethics & Leadership: February 2023
- Level 1-2 Yoga Camp: March 2023
- Class Design & The Business of Yoga: April 2023
Successful completion of all five courses above will earn you a 200 Hour certificate in Inspirational or Christ-Centered Yoga and will enable you to register with the Yoga Alliance as an RYT-200.
Investment: $1999 US (formerly $2300) for full 200 Hour YTT, or $1399 if you completed the Level 1 Workshop & Certification. Payment arrangements are available as coordinated with trainer. Discounts are offered for existing teachers. Any of the modules may be repeated for 50% off.
Register for the full 200 Hour IYTT program and receive a BONUS TRAINING in Meditation Techniques (worth $75) AND choose a FREE Online Self-Paced training in the specialty area of your choice (up to $180 in value) upon completion of 200 Hour YTT training. The net result – THREE certificates for the price of one!
Choose from the following courses:
- Yoga for Athletes
- Yoga for Mental Health
- Yoga Nidra
- Yoga for Special Populations (includes training in Chair, Restorative, and Wall Yoga)
Applications for the 200 Hour International Yoga Teacher Training are now being accepted for our Fall 2022-Winter 2023 session that begins in October. Be sure to reserve your spot early as space will fill up!