As a student or teacher of yoga, it’s important to maintain a learner’s mind as we continue to grow and evolve in our practice..and as a human being. And, a great teacher never stops being a student. In order to continue learning and growing we have to make continuing education a priority.
At Inspiritus Yoga, we provide a variety of options to help you expand your yoga knowledge and education.
- Workshops to expand your knowledge and dive deeper into modalities that interest you.
- Level 1 Yoga Workshop & Certification for students who want to build a strong foundations or teachers pursuing a Level 1 Yoga Certificate
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training for students who want to take a deep dive into their studies or teachers pursing a 200 Hour Certificate
- Continuing Education Courses that provide CEUs and YACEP CEUs.
- Speciality Training and Speciality Certificates in areas like Chair Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, and much more!
- Add-On programs for existing teachers in Christ-Centered Yoga and Mindful Eating
- Master’s Training at the 300 and 500 hour level to prepare you to be a Yoga Therapist, Yoga Wellness Coach, or Yoga Touch provider.
- Train the Trainer to become a licensed trainer of the Inspiritus Yoga 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program.
Be sure to check out our Online Self-Paced Courses as well. Many of them are open to students and teachers, and all of them provide continuing education credit and/or help you accrue hours toward a 300 or 500 Master’s certificate at your own pace, as your schedule and budget allows.
No matter what your goals, we have a proven method to help you get where you want to go!
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Requirements
If you are a 200-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher, (RYT 200) you must complete 45 hours of Continuing Education every three years, learning something that is new to you. This includes 30 hours of yoga training – at least 10 hours must be contact hours with a qualified provider and no more than 20 hours may be non-contact hours. Click here for the current Yoga Alliance Continuing Education requirements.
Inspiritus Yoga is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP) provider, and most of our courses count toward your continuing education requirements. Check out a list of our offerings to the right, and click on any of them for more information.