This course is designed for students, teachers, and future teachers who want to dive deeper into understanding yoga philosophy and theory, including the origins of yoga, yoga philosophy, the eight limbs of yoga, Charka theory, and the Koshas, pranayama (breathwork), mediation, and prayer.
In addition, you will learn how to study Sacred text and how to incorporate it into your class messaging for Inspirational or Christ-centered yoga classes.
- Session 1: Yoga History, Philosophy & Theory
- Session 2: Studying Sacred Text
- Session 3: Class Messaging
- Session 4: Breath Work, Meditation & Prayer
Instruction will take place online via Zoom on Wednesday evenings from 5:00-8:00 pm MST. All training sessions are recorded and the link to the recording is provided within 24 hours of the session.
- Online Wednesdays January 5, 12, 19, 26 from 5:00-8:00 pm MST
Investment: $400 US. Payment arrangements available as coordinated with training center leader. Discounts offered for existing teachers. Repeat this module for 50% off!