If you’re a student and you want to deepen your yoga practice and take it to the next level or you are considering taking yoga teacher training, or if you’re a teacher and you want to learn or revisit how to safely and confidently instruct Level 1-2 and/or Vinyasa Flow Yoga classes… This course is for you!
This four-day yoga camp immersion provides a safe and interactive learning environment to grow in your understanding of Level 1-2 (Intermediate) Yoga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga.
- Level 1-2 Asana Instruction
- Assists for Level 1-2 Asana
- Mechanics of Vinyasa Flow
- Sequencing for Level 1-2 and Vinyasa Yoga Classes
- Functional Yoga Anatomy
- Modifications and proper use of yoga equipment
You can participate in this training either in person (using precautions) or online via Zoom. The training schedule will be provided by your training center leader and may be modified, depending on CDC recommendations at the time.
- Online or In-Person in Chandler, AZ – October 8-10 and 15-17 (schedule TBA)
Investment: $500 US. Payment arrangements available as coordinated with training center leader. Discounts offered for existing teachers. Repeat this module for 50% off!