- Do you eat for reasons other than hunger?
- Has your eating become mindless or lack-luster?
- Do you ever overeat and then feel guilty afterward?
- Have you tried dieting or restricting with little or no long-term success?
- Do you want to learn how to eat mindfully and joyfully, and live a more vibrant life without worrying about food?
You’re not alone, and we’re here to help you heal and transform your relationship with food, using proven strategies for long-term success.
Mindfulness is a practice that connects us to our awareness and grounds us in the present moment. Mindful eating is a mindfulness practice that helps us understand the conscious and unconscious decisions we make around food, beginning with why we eat in the first place. It provides a practical approach to decision-making without restriction, deprivation, or guilt, and helps us to find the “middle way” between the extremes of overeating or restriction.In this workshop, learn how to listen to the signals your body is already sending you to interpret the nuances of hunger and satiety. Experience a dedicated environment for practicing self-care and loving kindness. Heal your relationship with food and develop a more holistic appreciation for your body.
Open yourself up to experience mindfulness as an integrated experience for the mind, heart, body, and spirit and learn practical tools and strategies that will help you become more mindful in every area of your life. Using the proven principles of the Am I Hungry? program outlined in Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat by Michelle May, M.D., we can help you heal your relationship with food and your body.
Yoga is a wonderful complement to the practice of mindful eating because simply put, practicing yoga is the art of listening to yourself. Whether you are new to yoga, an experienced yogi, or even a yoga teacher, please join us to discover how mindful eating and yoga can transform your relationship with food and your body!
- Discover and learn how to apply a proven method for deciding when, what, how, and how much to eat.
- Learn how to listen to the signals your body is already sending you to interpret the nuances of hunger and satiety.
- Experience a dedicated environment for practicing loving-kindness for yourself.
- Develop a more holistic appreciation for your body.
Whether you join us for a workshop, an 8-week workshop series, or for private coaching, you will find newfound freedom and joy in your eating and your life. Combine mindful eating with yoga for even more bang for your buck!
It’s time to stop dieting and start living!
Private or Small Group Series
You’ll get the personal attention you need to make the changes you desire with our private individual or small group Mindful Eating 8-Week Workshop Series. Add yoga to your program to discover the power of embodying the concepts your learn. We also offer private coaching if you want to do it on your own but need an accountability coach or a cheerleader.
Pricing for Private Mindful Eating Coaching:
Free Introductory Session!
30 Minute Coaching Session – $30 Individual or $215 for standard 8-week series (includes book/workbook worth $40)
60 Minute Coaching Session – $60 individual or $390 for 8-week series or $590 for *ME-Y 8-week series (includes book/workbook worth $40)
Save 10% off when you purchase a package of 3, or 20% off when you purchase a package of 6 individual coaching sessions. Discount does not apply to 8-week series as pricing is already discounted.
8-Week Series includes:
- Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat by Michelle May, MD\
- Companion Workbook/Awareness Journal
- 8 FREE Mindful Eating & Yoga pre-recorded practice videos (Normally $80)
- Recordings of all 7 weeks for self-paced learning or reinforcement of concepts
- Private web portal with ongoing tools and support
*Sessions are offered online or in my home studio in Chandler, AZ. I also offer sessions in the privacy of your home. Travel fees may apply.
Schedule a FREE Introductory Session or request an appointment
Want to offer this to your group? Invite Dawn to teach a Mindful Eating Workshop or 8-week Mindful Eating Workshop Series.