- Do you eat for reasons other than hunger?
- Has your eating become mindless or lack-luster?
- Do you ever overeat and then feel guilty afterward?
- Have you tried dieting or restricting with little or no long-term success?
- Do you want to learn how to eat mindfully and joyfully, and live a more vibrant life without worrying about food?
You’re not alone, and we’re here to help you heal and transform your relationship with food, using proven strategies for long-term success.
Mindfulness is a practice that connects us to our awareness and grounds us in the present moment. Mindful eating is a mindfulness practice that helps us understand the conscious and unconscious decisions we make around food, beginning with why we eat in the first place. It provides a practical approach to decision-making without restriction, deprivation, or guilt, and helps us to find the “middle way” between the extremes of overeating or restriction.
Whether you join us for a workshop, an 8-week workshop series, or for private coaching, you will find newfound freedom and joy in your eating and your life.
Combine mindful eating with yoga for even more bang for your buck! Yoga is a wonderful complement to the practice of mindful eating because simply put, practicing yoga is the art of listening to yourself. Whether you are new to yoga, an experienced yogi, or even a yoga teacher, discover how mindful eating and yoga can transform your relationship with food and your body.
It’s time to put an end to the “eat-repent-repeat” cycle and start living!
Mindful Eating 8-Week Workshop Series
In this 8-week workshop series, learn how to listen to the signals your body is already sending you to interpret the nuances of hunger and satiety. Experience a dedicated environment for practicing self-care and loving kindness. Heal your relationship with food and develop a more holistic appreciation for your body.
Using the proven principles of the Am I Hungry? program outlined in Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat by Michelle May, M.D., we can help you heal your relationship with food and your body.
- Discover and learn how to apply a proven method for deciding when, what, how, and how much to eat.
- Learn how to listen to the signals your body is already sending you to interpret the nuances of hunger and satiety.
- Experience a dedicated environment for practicing loving-kindness for yourself.
- Develop a more holistic appreciation for your body.
Mondays from 12-1 pm MST (Click here to check time in your area.)
February 6-April 3 (No class March 6)
Online via Zoom
Investment – $350
(**Includes $40 materials fee. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping within the US and 3-4 weeks for shipping outside the US. Shipping charges are extra and will be charged to the card on file after materials are shipped.)
The 8-Week Series includes:
- Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat by Michelle May, MD
- Companion Workbook/Awareness Journal by Michelle May, MD
- 8 FREE pre-recorded Mindful Eating & Yoga practice videos
- Recordings of all 8 weeks for self-paced learning or reinforcement of concepts
- Private web portal with ongoing tools and support
Open yourself up to experience mindfulness as an integrated experience for the mind, heart, body, and spirit and learn practical tools and strategies that will help you become more mindful in every area of your life.
Private Mindful Eating Coaching
Perhaps you prefer to do this program in private setting, a self-paced format, or you would like some additional coaching support? Join me for Private Mindful Eating Coaching.
Private Coaching Rates:
60 Minute Coaching Session – $75 (Save 10% when you purchase a package of 3)
Private 8-Week Series – $520 (Mindful Eating) or $640 (Mindful Eating & Yoga)
*Sessions are offered online via Zoom or in my home studio in Chandler, AZ. I also offer sessions in the privacy of your home. Travel fees apply.
Want to offer this to your group? Invite Dawn to teach a Mindful Eating Workshop or 8-week Mindful Eating Workshop Series.
Not sure? Schedule a FREE Introductory Session or request an appointment!