- Do you eat for reasons other than hunger?
- Has your eating become mindless or lack-luster?
- Do you ever overeat and then feel guilty afterward?
- Have you tried dieting or restricting with little or no long-term success?
- Do you want to learn how to eat mindfully and joyfully, and live a more vibrant life without worrying about food?
Whether you join us for a workshop, an 8-week workshop series or for private coaching, you will find newfound freedom and joy in your eating and your life. Combine mindful eating with yoga for even more bang for your buck!
It’s time to find balance between the extremes of overeating and dieting/restriction and start living!
Online or Self-Paced 8-Week Workshop Series
Open yourself up to experience mindfulness as an integrated experience for the mind, heart, body, and spirit and learn practical tools and strategies that will help you become more mindful in every area of your life!
- Discover and learn how to apply a proven method for deciding when, what, how, and how much to eat.
- Learn how to listen to the signals your body is already sending you to interpret the nuances of hunger and satiety.
- Experience a dedicated environment for practicing loving-kindness for yourself.
- Develop a more holistic appreciation for your body.
Private Coaching or 8-Week Workshop Series
You’ll get the personal attention you need to make the changes you desire with our private individual or small group Mindful Eating 8-Week Workshop Series. Add yoga to your program to discover the power of embodying the concepts your learn. We also offer private coaching if you want to do it on your own but need an accountability coach or a cheerleader.
Click below to schedule a FREE 30-minute private coaching session to find out if this program is the right fit for you!
Mindful Eating & Yoga Instructor Training
The purpose of Mindful Eating and Yoga is to weave together our mindful eating program with a physical yoga practice. Yoga is a wonderful complement to the practice of mindful eating because simply put, yoga is the art of listening to oneself. It provides students with a visceral connection and understanding so they can replicate the mindfulness practices off their mats.
This Training will teach certified yoga instructors how to offer an 8-week Am I Hungry? mindful eating workshop along with a weekly yoga class to reinforce the concepts so students can embody them off their mats. It is for certified yoga instructors (200 or 500 hour) who want to offer mindful eating workshops combined with yoga classes to embody these life-changing lessons.
Take A Free Mindful Eating & Yoga Class
The Story of Ginger Adams
It’s been about five years since I took the ‘Am I Hungry?’ Workshop and it has made all the difference! I rarely overeat anymore, but if I do, I don’t stress about it.
My kids are growing up, and I can see what a positive influence this has been on them. We eat healthy but I don’t make desserts “bad” so food is powerless over them. When I go out with friends, they all seem to be rationalizing about what they want to eat. I don’t have to explain anything; I just eat what I love.
I wish they could all experience this freedom!