Yoga has changed your life. You wouldn’t be the person you are today had it not been for the healing, learning, and transformation that you experienced through yoga. Friends, family, co-workers, and colleagues have all noticed changes in your life and you’ve been eager to invite them to experience your reason for a new outlook.
You’ve explained the power of yoga to others, you have share training with those who are interested, you have even begun teaching yoga classes. You’re ready to take the next step and train others who want to share the gift of yoga with those around them.
“Could I be a yoga teacher trainer? Could I do for others what my trainers have done for me? Could I play a role in someone’s transformation and new outlook on life?”
The answer is yes! If you feel that calling to begin training future yoga teachers and instructors, all you need is a step-by-step guide to prepare you for your next season of life.
Inspiritus Yoga provides teaching and training that guides you on a journey to discover who you are, what your unique giftings are, and prepare you to provide the same guidance, healing, and restoration through yoga to others who want to give the gift of yoga.
Say Yes to Becoming A Yoga Teacher Trainer
Inspiritus Yoga provides you with a pathway to becoming a Licensed Yoga Teacher Trainer (LYTTR). Our yoga school leads you through the same education, training, and coaching process that our students have used since 2011 in the US and Canada.
Our LYTTR program is a 500-Hour Certified Yoga Teachers program meant specifically for you – a yoga teacher ready to train and mentor others. To ensure that you will gain as much out of our training as possible we ask all potential trainees to meet the following requirements:
- E-RYT 200 yoga teacher in good standing with the Yoga Alliance (or equivalent)
- RYT 500 yoga teacher in good standing with the Yoga Alliance (or equivalent)
- Have at least two years and a minimum of 1,000 hours of teaching experience
- Have two letters of recommendation from yoga studios or places where you have taught
If you already meet the requirements above, congratulations! Inspiritus Yoga will provide you the perfect pathway to share your life-changing transformation using our proven, time-tested methods for training Inspirational and/or Christ-Centered yoga instructors.
The Journey to Become A Yoga Teacher Trainer
Your journey to becoming a Licensed Yoga Teacher Trainer begins with participating in one 200-hour International Yoga Teacher Training (IYTT). To become licensed through Inspiritus Yoga, you must meet all of the above requirements, pay a one-time licensing fee, successfully complete our training program, and sign a licensing agreement with Inspiritus Yoga that includes ongoing licensing fees and provides ongoing access to our materials. Once training and licensing are complete, you will be provided with the following:
- Training Manual which is continually being revised, expanded, and improved
- Training & Development through an audit of a 200-hour IYTT
- Yoga Camp/Training Retreat Materials
- Mentoring through weekly webinar or telephone training calls with our leadership team
- Use of Inspiritus Yoga brand and logo
- Representation on the Inspiritus Yoga website
- Marketing assistance with establishing a marketing plan and access to the services we use in marketing our training programs
- Ongoing access to training materials, revisions to training manual, marketing materials and technological advancements
- Ability to structure the training format to suit your individual needs or use our proven format and methods
Once you complete our LYTTR program, you will be a Licensed Yoga Teacher Trainer, free to use all Inspiritus Yoga training materials, and you will be equipped to facilitate a 200-hour yoga teacher training program to train and equip yoga teachers.