Mindful Eating for Mindful Living Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Workshop Series
- Do you eat for reasons other than hunger?
- Has your eating become mindless or lack-luster?
- Do you ever overeat and then feel guilty afterward?
- Have you tried dieting or restricting with little or no long-term success?
- Do you want to learn how to eat mindfully and joyfully, and live a more vibrant life without worrying about food?
You’re not alone, and we’re here to help you heal and transform your relationship with food, using proven strategies for long-term success.
Mindfulness is a practice that connects us to our awareness and grounds us in the present moment. Mindful eating is a mindfulness practice that helps us understand the conscious and unconscious decisions we make around food, beginning with why we eat in the first place. It provides a practical approach to decision-making without restriction, deprivation, or guilt, and helps us to find the “middle way” between the extremes of overeating or restriction.In this workshop, learn how to listen to the signals your body is already sending you to interpret the nuances of hunger and satiety. Experience a dedicated environment for practicing self-care and loving kindness. Heal your relationship with food and develop a more holistic appreciation for your body.
Open yourself up to experience mindfulness as an integrated experience for the mind, heart, body, and spirit and learn practical tools and strategies that will help you become more mindful in every area of your life.
- Discover and learn how to apply a proven method for deciding when, what, how, and how much to eat.
- Learn how to listen to the signals your body is already sending you to interpret the nuances of hunger and satiety.
- Experience a dedicated environment for practicing loving-kindness for yourself.
- Develop a more holistic appreciation for your body.
Online workshop taught by Dawn Hopkins, Licensed AIH Facilitator & Master Yoga Instructor/Trainer. Recordings will be available for those who can’t attend live. Everyone is welcome!
Mondays February 14-March 28
12:00-1:00 pm MST
Online via Zoom or Self-Paced by Recording
Investment – $160 (Normally $250!)
This program includes:
- Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat by Michelle May, MD
- Companion Workbook/Awareness Journal
- 8 FREE Mindful Eating & Yoga practice videos (Normally $80)
- Recordings of all 7 weeks for self-paced learning or reinforcement of concepts
- Private web portal with ongoing tools and support
NOTE: Advanced registration is required by Feb. 1.
Materials must be ordered and shipped.
Yoga Teachers: 15 CEUs and M-AYST credit available!